Have you ever considered doing a birth family search, but weren't sure where to begin? Or whether you really wanted to begin? In this month's forum, members including April Erickson and Lindsay Fasano will share stories about the efforts and challenges made in their search, and the plans and mental preparation they did along they way. Please join us to hear some perspectives or share your own story!
Must RSVP either on the facebook event or by email by Friday, Feb 23, 12 noon.
* WHO: International adoptees only
* WHEN: Monday, February 26, 6:45pm - 8:45pm
* WHERE: 345 Park Ave, New York, NY (use Lexington entrance, tell the desk you are a guest of Jonas Eberle of KPMG)
* COST: FREE for members; suggested $5 for non-members
* RSVP: Please contact Bianca Kuijper for more information and to rsvp.
* Hangout after the forum at Cornerstone Tavern - 961 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10022
The purpose of Also-Known-As adoptee forums is to create a confidential and safe space for adoptees to discuss personal topics. These forums are only open to international adoptees. While we welcome community supporters, friends, and families of adoptees to many of our events, our forums are closed to non-adoptees.